Custom Saber – User Manual
Custom Saber – User Manual
Watch our YouTube resource channel:
2) Saber Manual V1.5
3) Saber Manual V2.0 - 2.5 (coming soon)
The product is a collectible prop for Adults above 18 years and not a toy. Children using it must always be supervised by an adult. Staring directly at the LEDs will cause harm and possible visual impairment. Please exercise due caution in usage, sharp edges might appear in certain models.
Sabers MUST NOT be dismantled/opened beyond what is advised as the electronics are very sensitive, damage in opening the sabers are not valid for warranty. Choking hazard – small screws/parts may be generated.
Please refer to respective user manuals in the SD card if applicable.
BASIC OPERATIONS - Shiva/Maverick/Fubuki/ Hitoren/ Kyojin/ Sanken 2 Sabers:
1. Power On/ Off: Press main button. (Tap and release to power on, press and hold to power off)
2. Change sound fonts/mute: When powered off, press and hold the main button to cycle through fonts.
3. Lock-up mode: when saber is powered on, double press the main button to lock up and repeat to stop.
V1.5 Asteria board (TriCree 2017-2018 models)
1. Stand-by mode: when power off, press and hold the main button to boot
2. Mute mode: when power off, hold the aux button, then hold the main button for 0.5sec
3. Light on: after boot up, quick press and release to power on
4. Blaster: quick press aux button when powered on
5. Lock-up mode: hold the aux button when the saber is light-on
6. Bank switch: press and hold after boot to cycle through banks
7. Shut down: press and hold the main button after power off
8. Customizing fonts, please follow our Facebook page www.thepachstore.com where various guide videos are available for HOW TO change custom fonts. Fonts are available at www.saberfonts.com, supports most Plecter Format fonts.
V2.0/V2.5 Asteria boards (Neopixel Blade and Smoothswing 2019 models)
Interchangeable Proprietary Removable Chassis currently supports the following hilts (RVS, RVJ & FO)
*Please edit in Windows, Mac Catalina editing currently shows issues.
How to increase ignition speed - copy 4.ft file into the selected bank, adjust "NP_Tfade=300" (Min 0 - 65535 Max) numerals are in ms.
*Temp fan guide by VFR Pilot https://youtu.be/TlJfYER60T0
- Please use provided USB cable, 5v 1A adapters. We recommend not to use with wall plugs but multi plugs preferably.
- When charging, Fubuki/ Hitoren/ Sanken 2 Sabers main button will pulse. Maverick/Kyojin will show a faint light in the button area, no fully charged indicator
- Charge for maximum of 5 hours, we recommend NOT to charge OVERNIGHT
- Charge every fortnight to prevent complete discharge of batteries. Remove batteries when not in use.
Insert blade, insert retention screws at emitter, tighten until you feel resistance, go one round and that is sufficient.
By purchasing this item, you agree to the following purchase conditions: Please read before completing the order. https://thepachstore.com/pages/purchaseconditions