FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS!
Please take a look at the list below for FAQs, if you do not have a answer below feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team here www.facebook.com/thepachstore
- 1.When does your order ship?
- 2. DHL / PANDEMIC DELAY?
- 3. Why did the timeline on the product page change?
- 4. When do we restock?
- 5. How to replace a electronic kit?
- 6. How do I use my saber?
- 7. Why did my tracking say - Return to shipper?
8. What happens if my package is lost?
9. What if my package arrived damaged?
- 10. Do we ship worldwide?
- 11. How do I speak to someone?
- 12. Can I change or cancel my order after it is placed?
- 13. Stands / Name Plates, Plaques and Blade Plug accessories.
- 14. I want to purchase other things, can I combine my order?
1. When does my order ship?
Shipping timelines are written on the individual product pages, they can be found towards the bottom.
Take note of the Pre Order release month right at the top, followed by the timeline required once released. (Release XX Month to XX Month = anytime between the 1st day of xx month to last day of xx month)
Timelines are for orders placed now, so if ordered earlier - will be shipped earlier.
Eg. Ordered in Feb, timeline would usually write Feb-March. Use last day of March as estimated release date, thereafter shipping timeline will apply.
Order updates will also be posted on the product description so make sure to check back before reaching out to our Customer Service team.
If you purchased multiple items together, there is a chance for them to ship individually or shipped together.
Our shipping process
1) Order is placed, package is retrieved from storage or built to order (0-14days)
2) Package is sent from our Office to our Shipping office (1-2 days)
3) Shipping office sends out package across the border to the DHL facility or Postal service (1-2 days)
4) On clearing customs, package will enter the DHL facility to be queued to ship (1-5 days)
5) Package boards the plane (Tracking becomes active) (1-2days)
6) Package travels to destination country (2-5days)
7) Package arrives in destination country, Customs clearance is required. (If package shows as HOLD for clearance, buyer must contact delivery service)
(Holding time maximum 3 working days)
8) Out for delivery to your doorstep (1-2 days)
Once a order leaves for #2, the order can no longer be cancelled. Do note that there is a processing time between #1-#5 before tracking becomes active.
EU/UK Orders - tracking will be visible from #7 only. Timeline still applies.
New to Pre Orders? Read this!
When you pre order a product, you are guaranteed a piece in a very limited run on a product that has not been manufactured. The timelines that are provided are estimates.
Depending on the complexity of the hilt, there can be delays if these products do not pass the QC process, but if any delays - updates will be posted every month end on our Facebook page informing everyone on the runs progress. Please take a look at these updates.
Should you feel that you cannot wait through this process, please do not pre order and instead wait for the handful of pieces that will be available after all PO orders have been shipped.
2. Are there any delays in these times? DHL / PANDEMIC DELAY
All packages shipped economy were caught in a pandemic delay due to the insufficient amount of flights, lockdowns etc.
We are asking for a updated timeline but have not gotten a response from the postal service.
As per the description please expect 2-3 times the original shipping timeline.
Or as soon as the pandemic tides over, vaccine is found and flights return the timeline will reduce drastically.
3. Why did the timeline on the product page change?
The timeline shifts to a later date for those who purchase later.
If you purchased in May, it would usually show MAY to June. If you purchased in June, by then the timeline would have changed to show June to July etc.
You will receive it per the timeline when you purchased it. Our timelines are accurate. Once it ships you will receive a tracking email.
4. When do we restock?
We only reveal restock dates closer to time -
You can sign up for the mailing list on the main page but usually by the time you receive the email it is sold out,
best to follow the main FB page for updates.
5. How to replace the electronic kit
1) Unscrew all screws on the hilts, unscrew pommel
2) Push recharge port and power button until it clears the hilt from below, pull electronics out from the pommel.
3) Insert new kit, tighten screws
6. How do I use my saber?
Please take a look here
7. Why did my tracking say - Return to shipper?
Our packages are combined with others and sent via truck to cross the border to DHL Hong Kong, this usually happens when a package in the truck was rejected and therefore the whole truck has to go back.
Once it is reshipped in the next couple of days your tracking will be updated
8. What happens if my package is lost?
In the unlikely event that your package shows as delivered or has stopped moving for 7 working days, please first begin to contact the Shipping company (National Post or DHL/Fedex) based on the tracking information provided.
File an inquiry with them on why it has not been delivered to you.
After which, reach out to us with your Order Number AND Case ID provided by the shipping company after you have filed the inquiry. We will follow up from there.
Please note that National Posts only allow us to submit a claim after 30-60 working days depending on your country and refunds/replacements can only be processed after a claim has been submitted on our side. (It is possible that the item can still be found and delivered once a investigation begins) After a claim is approved, an automatic email will be sent to you once the refund is processed.
If your package shows undelivered, we can only file a claim 2 weeks after the status remains unchanged. From there, a investigation will be carried out by the postal service, usually this takes 7-21 days. As soon as we have an update on whether the item is lost or damaged, held in customs etc. We will be able to advise on the next step, usually to deliver a replacement or to provide a refund if out of stock.
9. What if my package arrived damaged?
If you received a damaged package (dented box) and the product is obviously damaged through shipping please first begin to inform the shipping company (DHL/Fedex etc)
Head to the website and submit a Inquiry, let them know that the package arrived damaged. (Inquiry and not a claim)
Following which in their email response to you, send them the pictures of the damage and ask them for a CASE ID.
After which, please contact us via the Facebook Page Chat with the pictures and Case ID.
Once we have that, we will submit a claim and be able to process a replacement or repair options for you.
10. Do we ship worldwide?
Yes! Add to cart and check out, shipping prices are calculated automatically if your location can be shipped to.
11. How do I speak to someone?
Please use our Customer Service Chat HERE, this is our only mode of contact.
It allows us to properly log and reply timely within 24-48 hours on a working day.
All emails sent to our other addresses will receive a automated response.
12. Can I change or cancel my order after it is placed?
Our automated systems enable us to have incredible shipping speeds, it is unlikely we can change or cancel your order if the product is in stock as it is sent out to the shipping facility immediately.
Please take a look at our shipping process above if you require a better understanding of the process.
In the event it is a Made to Order product where we have a few weeks wait time we can TRY to apply the change or cancellation request.
Please reach out to our Customer Service team HERE, do note that it will take 24-48 hours on a working day for a reply. Please make sure to check your order before placing it!
13. Stands / Name Plates, Plaques and Blade Plug accessories.
All our sabers do not come with the above accessories, if included they are a bonus. We do not sell them separately and as such cannot replace them.
14. I want to purchase other things, can I combine my order?
We can combine small items as long as there is space that does not exceed the original dimensional weight calculated. Eg, you can add a Cree Adapter or Leather wrap to a Hilt you already purchased but hasn't shipped.
However you cannot add another hilt and 5 blades without extra shipping charges.